Monday, August 5, 2013

[M] Oreimo Spam


Why is it that every time I decide to check on my blog, I change layouts? The answer, I don't know. Just ignore all these weird changes and I will get on with my purpose for today.

You see the gif above? Oh my god, I can't help but fall in love with Oreimo! Many otakus can really relate to Kirino (including myself and my good friend). However, I warn you that this anime does contain incest and is, I repeat, is perverted (which is the reason why I find this show hilarious). Honestly, I've gone through some weird shit as an otaku and a kpop fan that this seems pretty normal to me. There, I admit.

(cr: here)

But isn't this cute though? I just want to hug my alpaca to death from my bursting heart. Speaking of which, I lost his pink vest so now I replaced his missing clothes with my sister's baby clothes. 


Oh and you can't forget about why I love this manga so much. THE EROGE BRO, THE EROGE! 




I hope I didn't freak you out. K.Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment