Thursday, August 8, 2013

Random Random

There's nothing much going on in my life that I can actually blog about, thus, me starting the 30 Day Exo Challenge 2 just to keep my blog alive.

BADMAN BRO BRO


Yet another one of those bad-ass songs from B.A.P. I actually have one-no, two things to say: DAEHYUN I HATE YOU! Zelo stay cute (✿ ♥‿♥)



BALL-JOINTED DOLLS

Anyways, I found out what those pretty dolls that are the perfect target for photography are called... *whispers* ball-jointed dolls (if you haven't seen the underlined word up there). Of course, as a person who likes collecting toys, I have got to get my hands on one of these. However, there is one problem... they are fucken expensive! $270 just for this doll @__@ Should I just buy posters of B.A.P and Exo instead?


Damn it, I really need to start on AP World homework. It's unfair how past students didn't have to deal with this. WHY NOW MR TEACHER?! WHY?!



This picture of Oh Sehun basically sums up my face while typing this post. G'day mate!

No comments:

Post a Comment