Sunday, October 5, 2014

Junior Year

Well, I wasn't expecting to be here blogging after being gone for a long while... but here I am! Basically I was suffering hells of marching band:

  1. I can't wear nice clothes because I'm gonna sweat on it anyways which is gross
  2. My makeup is not sweat proof which is even more gross
  3. Rehearsals=50 shots in the head without dying
  4. I have to bullshit my homework every time just so I have something to turn in and it kills me so much in the inside

I was gonna go big this year ('cus ya know go big or go home), but fuck it, I had to drop my summer plans and change everything due to exhaustion. So basically I had to simplify my style, makeup, and even my classes. It pisses me off every time I think about it but the music department gets to go to Disney World in Florida. Worth it or nah?

Over the course of September, I have changed so much. My interest in kpop except for Exo just hit rock bottom; majority of my phone is western music (not saying it's better). Also, I cracked my Galaxy S4 because someone kicked my backpack. Now that that's gone, I'm back to the iPhone 4. I started wearing colored/prescription contact lenses and I can finally show my face because my glasses was so effing huge.

I'll try to be more detailed on another post, but right now I have an assignment to do /shoots head. Bye!

PS. I have to admit, I do like my new game plan rather than what I had before.

No comments:

Post a Comment