Saturday, December 21, 2013

Should I Change My Blog's Name?

I've checked my affie list to see who is still alive, and half or most of them are just in-active. Well, I'm barely alive anyways too. If you are still alive and have me in your affie list, please message me and I will put your link up. 

So about the title, I'm gonna change my blog's name for the last time. Here are my choices:

  • twopercentgrademilkDOTblogspotDOTcom
  • erikasquiddyDOTblogspotDOTcom
  • squiddysquidDOTblogspotDOTcom
As well as my blog's name, I'm making changes with my AFF too such as making a new account and starting fresh with fanfictions that I have in mind. And this time, I'm making sure I have the ability to finish them for once. 

Last but not least, it's not really an update, but someone (and weird enough it's the guy who I really hate) used my trombone mouthpiece without my permission. That's just disgusting! I didn't think that I'd have the need to lock my locker but I guess I have to from now on. Sadly, I can't do anything but boil my mouthpiece for two days, but I planned out my revenge for this f*ckt*rd without getting in trouble. So damn disrespectful of him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment