Thursday, July 17, 2014

A Walk Down Memory Lane


Oh my goodness! I haven't been on this blog since forever and it's just as how I left it. The wave of nostalgia is just drowning me. I remember reading/writing fanfics, making blog layouts, spazzing about kpop, and writing in my blog whenever I felt lonely. I'm just in (happy) tears that I made such good memories here despite how awful my life was during middle school. Re-reading all my old entries from my past blogs (Whimsy Robot, Life of an IcecreamPocky, Dream Doodles) just leaves me in thought... Dafuq was I thinking when I was writing that entry? Well, I did wish I stuck with one username and URL, a meaningful one. Haha *remembers Kai*. No, not from Exo! Doesn't he look adorbs though? *points below*

image

Kai, as in my first internet alias. Now I just go by my birth name, Erika. I've used so much names such as Kum and Squiddy, that I'm just like, nope my brain hurts, I'm just going by Erika from now on like I've always had. 

I am no longer accepting affies! Majority, if not, all of my affies have left and moved on with their lives in real life so I assume this online community is somewhat dead (like JYP, just kidding, 2PM is making a comeback). Even though I will still blog from time to time, because there are days when I'm not wasting my money on BCD Tofu House and Yogurtland with friends, I certainly will not be able to update regularly. I will be entering junior year this coming semester. In the US, it's probably the most important year of your high school career. UNIVERSITIES WILL FREAKING LOOK AT YOUR JUNIOR TRANSCRIPT IN EVERY LITTLE DETAIL FOR SURE! *heavy breathing* In other words, don't screw up. Anyways, I'm sorry. It's making me sad too, but I honestly cannot see myself writing in my blog when I'm 25 years old. Maybe read it, but not like update. So add me in facebook, tumblr, or something if you must. I always check those sites no matter how busy or old I am. A new, awesome game is releasing called Archeage. You can meet me there too! Just PM me in tumblr. 


If anyone remembers this layout from waaaaaayyyy back, my current banner was inspired from that. I just cannot believe that I was able to use Photoshop to create awesome graphics before. Now, I just suck! It took me 3 friggin' hours just to make my new banner... PS is so foreign to me now ToT Welp, it's 4:38 AM here in So Cal and I must submit at least my bullshitted assignments and discussions for online school (so I can feel better). I'll just leave my old artworks here. I'll probably never make one again because lack of time ya know. 




No comments:

Post a Comment