Thursday, July 17, 2014

Transformation Delayed!

I was going to do my assignment but I guess I accidentally clicked on Blogger oops. 

This summer I really wanted to clean my room, bathroom, and wardrobe to start fresh for this coming semester. BUT NO! I have online US History and I can't do anything that I originally planned until I finish semester 1 TToTT My style transformation must be put on hold. This is the perfect time to change my outfit, makeup, and everything. Every year, my face somewhat looks better than before. I'm assuming it's because my change of hairstyle or just puberty.
.
.
.
I will be right back, I have to finish some assignments for online school. Screw my life.

image

Back! So anyways, I just want to change my style... well, I just need to be more consistent with it. One day I'm so fashionable, then the next day it's just a half-assed outfit with Michael Kors sandals. IT MAKES ME SO DEPRESSED! As a person who is starting to become self-conscious, my clothes need to look good the cheapest way possible. Looks like it's time for a *drum rolls* SUMMER TRANSFORMATION! So I'm just gonna make a list of things I need to change. 

Makeup: I realized that most of the time I have no energy or time to put on extravagant, complicated makeup EVERY morning. Just eyeliner and lip balm is fine actually. Maybe concealer if I stayed up all night doing some ratchet assignment that I (stupidly) procrastinated on. 

Clothes: Dark, simple, basic, soft and frilly. H&M, Forever 21. No longer buying my clothes from Kohls or Macy's :3 kekeke.

Accessories: Just things to enhance my basic clothes. Lots of tights, especially since it doesn't get cold here so it's great to wear along with shorts or skirts during winter. Rings, beanies, necklaces, etc. Clothes online are so much better but it can be pretty risky, so accessories must do! 

Bag: THIS! I want to use that bag for school. So hecka lazy to unzip my bag and everything in the morning.

Shoes: Black or white wedge sneakers like these. It doesn't have to be from a good brand, the ones from Target is fine.

Nails: I've made a playlist on possible nail arts that I could do. Be extremely careful about buying cheap nail polishes. Like they say, "You get what you pay for".

It's great that I already have my school supplies from last year. I bought so much hi-tech pencils from Japan. Woop woop 

Saving money is key. No need to buy many things at once. The thing about cleaning out your wardrobe is to build on starting from the day you decided to change your clothes. Be wary when choosing sizes too. I used to choose clothes one less or my actual size, which isn't a smart idea because pretty soon you may have to throw them out because you outgrew them. Now, I would choose one or two sizes more so I could still use them for the upcoming years. Just know what you're aiming for. My goal is to keep these clothes and accessories for a long time.

Done updating blog! Now all I have to do is clean my room (also Choy's cage) and submit assignments so I feel complete. Almost a happy day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment