Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Blog, Blog, Blog!

While I still can- have the energy to! I've looked at other (prettier than mine) blogs and I scowl heavily at my grammar. Okay, I do try to be formal, but I really wanna give off a chill vibe 'cus you know... I seem more approachable that way. In real life too I try to be as laid-back as I can be, to which I just end up looking stupid. 

English class isn't my best subject. Last year was just pure bs. I didn't read jack shit of the required books because I honestly thought they were boring. Still passed using Schmoop (screw Sparknotes, it failed me so much!) *shrugs* Whatevs. image

There! I explained the heckiness of my blog. Waht teh heckie.

So me and my mom did go shopping along with my sisters last weekend  It was bombdiggity awesome! This time, I didn't regret anything unlike my past shopping experiences. I bought from Forever 21 (the jeans and basic necessities because the shop is not really my style, but hell it's cheap) and H&M with the right mind. No pain, no gain ay~ image From all those failures, I learned that unless you know what you are exactly aiming for in regards to style, then it's good to stop and think 'cus bro clothes costs money. All that's left is my school bag, shoes, and accessories.

I will post pictures sometime around next month.

image

No comments:

Post a Comment