Monday, July 28, 2014

And Here Goes Nothing

12 hours of sleep is hell! I couldn't get anything done for 2 days because my head was in so much pain. To all of you people, 7 hours of sleep is enough, trust me.

So my deadline for finishing semester 1 of online history is in a few days. I'm in Unit 6, but I've done the assignments for Units 7 and 8. That leaves me with the final project and quizzes/tests to do. I can't actually bullshit the project since it pretty much determines my final grade for the class *cough cough* 100 points *cough cough*. That's a lot of points!

Maaaybbeee, just maybe, when school starts in September (to which I should have my online shenanigans finished by then), I'll read my old entries and laugh.  Aaah the blissful things in life~

I was playing Pokemon Platinum earlier just before bed. It's so hecka confusing trying pick up where you left from, in my case, I haven't played for a year so I really don't know what's going on. Now forgive me.


I'll blog more later!

No comments:

Post a Comment